Sunday 14 January 2007

1st to the 19th

13th January is a special day for 2 of my homies
Namely Jono and Arthur give it up for the boys
Luckily I was able to go to both of the crash
Arthur's Baby Party at TGI Fridays and Jono's at Vox Bar

This guy has gotta be the luckiest baby ever
He has a PS3 already playing Gundam and Need for Speed everyday
I am not joking LOL


Happy Birthday to Arthur who just went pass the 1st year of his life
The main man here is the little guy rocking the white hawaiin shirt
And the rest are his lengs



Look at Ah Wong flirting with his LO POR JAAAIIII


My first time going to Vox Bar after all the re-construction
That place is now amazing and I recommend anyone to have their parties there
New music, big place, no interuption, long booking time, lots of parking spaces right outside
Downfall is the waiters and waitresses are all foreigners and are fucking rude
And also no more orders after 12
But overall I say that it is better than a lotta places... In LONDON and most likely ENGLAND
Anyways my home boy Jono's 19th was here
Great work and hope you had a nice birthday man


Here he is pulling off the 007 Temptation hoodie by MiND
Shining and reflecting in style
I am in the photo as well hahaha



Me and my Bee chilling on the beanie seat at the front
Gotta get one of those for home



January 19th comes the first drop of the year
Clot X Levi's 517 X Madsaki
Limited to 100 in Taiwan and 100 in Hong Kong
Retail price is $2200HKD = £150GBP
Get your hands on them before the reselling price of £1000 +
I am hooked up with a pair if it is available in JUICE wahaha


The set includes a BAG
I need one of these the Nike tick on my one has faded into dust