Sunday 7 January 2007

2007 comes the Pigs...

Another year died out so fast Hope comming will be as dope
This year had a few important happenings...
Me and my beebu are loving and missing all the way
Even though I don't like Sushi, I will have to eat that Raw stuff
Lets hit that Kulu Kulu place some time this month Babe
Me and the Dim have reunited again taking things to the next level
Shit man after 3 years we finally catch up
And then there is the new begining of a clothing line - MiND
My homies Dan and Michael dropping us this next shit
Keep it up man I want more tees!



Here is the one and only MiND - Temptation Polo. Staff & Friends only so if you don't know the boys you ain't getting nothing LOL

Triumvir X Atmos Crewneck... Maybe I shouldn't have got this all the ketchup and soy sauce gonna ruin it
Reason Monster Hoodie.. one of my fave but too small!
Wasn't this one of the hoodies of the year Dan?
You not gonna see me in it that much
But it looks nice in my wardrobe anyway

Artful Dodger Raw Carnival Jeans - My Favourite cop of the year and recommended by DimSum
Around $300 but worth every bit
Timberland's Lifetime is only 2 years.. if you wear longer than that it makes your feet stink like shit!!!!! Trust me on that one hahahahaha Beebu you know what I mean

After searching the whole of london
This has gotta be the best Shampoo
I'm talking about IN THE UK ONLY
Coz the best stuff is still in japan and hong kong
This is the best shit in UK though I recommend you all to get your hands on it somehow


Throughout the Holiday I been reading this
The classic and BETTER THAN ALL OTHER DETECTIVES
Detective Conan enuf said
Everynight reading this for one or two hours
Making me sleep at 6am and giving me Panda eyes


Clot 67, Clot Fantasy, and Triumvir Cops all comming soon hopefully!
Beebu your hoodie should be here soon all the gals will be jealous