Tuesday 9 January 2007

Gili "Gugu"!?!?

What was that saying about you only gain from sacrifices
Or was it no pain no gain or somthing
Anyways I totally agree after sacrificing my sleep and waking up at 11:15am

Guess what I saw in Carnaby Street.... DODODODOODDODODODO LOL


The "Do> Furniture store" Laugh if they actually ask DODO when we walk in hahahaha
Then copped a Baby Milo Trucker to my surprise
And some Size stuff and a 10 Deep tee received earlier from Drooghi


Forbidden Planet was as good as always
Ain't been for around 5 years and its only better
Dim download Saiyuki Reloaded!! I Like
FFVII Advent Children Figure WITH THE BIKE added to my WishList £54.99


And then the Beebu wanted to go Sushi... Gilu Gugu? LOL so cute
Raw Fish here we come
Dim only likes Raw Jeans not Raw Fish Hahhahahahaaaa
Baby didn't like it that much we will go to Kulu Kulu next time
This place is the shit grab whatever you want without thinking
I highly recommend ~!


Me eating 17 plates and 1 Tempura Udon

Dim Eating 18 Dishes, him and his Dumplings hahaha

And finally Beebu and her 8 plates hahahaha
Actually it is quite a lot for her
Next time it is Kulu Kulu

Back to the classic games of Final Fantasy
This time I am playing VIII damn addicted


Ahem the guide is from years ago when it 1st came out with the PS1
So I'm not cheating I just use it when I'm stuck LOL
And it looks nice and goes with the PSP
Two surprises today and hopefully more tomorro
I'm talking about good surprises is all I want