Thursday 18 January 2007

Empty Wallet

Spending a total of £500 (including petrol + food)
On the mission of CLOT featuring DIMSUM and AARON KWOK
Here you go Aaron I am giving you "Preps" man
With the newest Model of DANDAN, upgraded 2007 A-Z software
Who needs a TOMTOM
2 X Clot Fantansy & 2 X Clot 67
The best cop of my life
And hopefully the last buy until June!!!

CLOT X FRAGMENT X RECON X UNDFTD X STAPLE


The so-called "rarest" one out of the four
I got myself a Green one for around £200 Shipped


And also a Black one
The one everyone wants LOL
Each box set also comes with the Society Book
THE BOOK OF RARES

Check the Kicks
Woman's Air Presto Hello Kitty Edition
NEVER RELEASED to public
Sorry babe I can't get you them hahaha

Here comes the line of Clot Fantasy
Only got my hands on 2 out of 5
BOOM Logo


Then comes the most SEXY one


AMANDA S
Jordan Chan needs to get this tee
and say "inside something" to it HAHA
And finally the lovely Box
Tops it up



After the long journey it was NEW JERSY CHICKEN time
Thank you Nicky for introducing the place
And then I was the delivery man for Beebu with 6 Spicy Wings and a COKE
Hope you enjoyed that