Friday 26 January 2007

We are FAT: Again

Many surprises and unexpected happenings..
Meeting with all the YO SUSHI participants at 6
So happy to see you all
But I have to say the sushi I did NOT like
I had a limit of 10 dishes. TEN.
But I only had 9. Enough said??
Too littled choices!! Maybe coz it was a Thursday.



Check out the Bean things on the right
That yellow dish
No offence but who would come and eat that



The shiney yellow sushi reminded me of my childhood
SAIN SEIYA, GOLD SAINTS
黃金聖鬥士! HAHA
Watch the shit and you will know the Gold Cloth shines the same


This was the best thing I had all night
Prawn Tempura!!
Actually I think its something else
But it tasted the same anyway


Trocodero..
Chilling and smoking and smoking and smoking...


Dimsum smoking Shisha, MINT
Burning the throat.. but so nice
I have to say Dim, this foreigner guy has a better recipe


Pool...
Battling it out with JonoOoO
Atleast we did some sort of exercise


2nd time at Ciao in less than 1 week.
Tiramisu..


Look at us munching away.. LOL
YumYum Im taking the Ferrero Roche
None left for you Bee

Here is the Spaghetti IceCream
Is that a spoon or a folk?
Isit Hot or Cold?


SICK watches huh??

Time was up.. & we all headed to China town to Royal Dragon
Had another night of singing, drinking, 1520-ing


Someone's looking scared HAHAHA
But why???
Ask Dimsum about this tragedy

Look at his smirk
What is that boy up to now???
Maybe he is enjoying himself LOLOL



The expensive day out lead to hybination
We decided to stay home and have battles
of PRINCE of TENNIS and WINNING ELEVEN
Taking a break from our 20 minute matches...


Request and permission granted from Dimsum's thinking MiND
This TankTop was made for me
Looking familiar??? HAHA
You ain't gonna see this around for sometime
Coz its FREEZING out there